Senior Behavioural Scientist
Transform the way mental health problems are treated globally and be part of a mental health revolution. Our partner is delivering a multi-disciplinary approach to design new mental health tools, pooling the resource of world leading Scientists, Clinicians and Natural Language Processing Engineers. The Senior Engagement Scientist is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Research Scientist with a background in behavioural science to support with the design and development of the next-generation of mental health interventions which puts the patient voice at the core of the design.
- Accomplished Research Scientist with a background focused in engagement and behavioural science for mental health applications.
- Demonstrable experience leading research projects with an emphasis on patient reported outcomes / recognized outputs and esteem indicators.
- Experience of using digital technologies and their applications to health psychology.
- An innovative thinker who wants to deliver real change, capable of influencing internal teams (communicating best practice in engagement science), actively contributing to strategy development groups.
- Comfortable speaking in a public forum and liaising with diverse stakeholders (public, patient, healthcare professionals and/or researchers).
- The Senior Engagement Scientist will deliver human-centred service design research. Applying engagement approaches to further improve existing treatment offering and support the development of new interventions with long-term clinical benefits for patients.
- Generate real-world metrics through innovative study design to optimize engagement, providing evidence which is impactful to product design teams, regulators and payors.
- Monitor trends in engagement approaches in the mental health market, liaising with external experts, thought leaders and strategic advisors.
- Generate compelling reports based on experimental progress.
- Evidence based Digital Mental Health company which is developing a range of Digital Therapeutics and tech enhanced mental health interventions.
- High growth business, experiencing exponential growth having secured a £50M+ Series B.
- Pivotal moment in the company’s history as they undertake a highly ambitious, a transformative programme to apply their unique data-set to deliver accessible and best in class Mental Health treatments.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package and stock options available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724