Are you a Biostatistics professional with expertise of late stage trials and Real World Evidence/Data? Do you want to develop your career and expertise with one of the leading names in global pharma? This excellent Biostatistics Manager opportunity would suit an ambitious candidate who not only possesses the technical biostatistics and RWE expertise, but with a real growth and business mind-set to take themselves and the organisation to a new level. My client is looking for the best, so if this is you, please get in touch.
- Has experience in leading the statistical activities in multiple therapeutic areas and multiple projects
- Real World Evidence/Real World Data
- Experienced and skilled in the statistical methods related to analysing and reporting clinical trials
- Proficient in SAS programming related to dataset manipulation and statistical techniques
- Experience in regulatory submissions
- Experience setting up third party vendors and providing oversight for statistical activities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Delivery of statistical activities for the categories/studies of responsibility
- Provides scientific statistical input from NCDP through to publication, including presenting and discussing study results with internal/external bodies as required
- Provides statistical input for activities to support the business outside of clinical studies, such as due diligence, complaint/challenge and training
- Directly works with study teams to correctly understand the statistical requirements for clinical trials in their area of responsibility
- Provides Third Party oversight of strategic and tactical partners as related to area of responsibility including input/review of study documentation and maintenance of study specific oversight plans
Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation at the forefront of expert research. They are actively looking to recruit a dynamic biostatistics professional looking to develop their career with a World leader.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728