Business Development Director - Clinical Trials Services
Zest Medical has been requisitioned by our client - a growing, London based pharmaceuticals manufacturer - to find an experienced Business Development Director for their new function launch. This senior appointment will be instrumental in being the international client facing spearhead to expand their Clinical services market across the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
- Senior sales professional working at a Director level or similar within the Clinical Trials Supply market
- An understanding of requirements in comparator sourcing, packaging, labelling, QP services, regulatory advice/consultancy and GMP facilities and services
- Extensive experience in selling services to the Clinical Research sphere
- A demonstrable background in sales results with a strong network within the industry
- Comfortable in working in an SME environment and building up the prospects from there
- A tenacious individual with track record of setting out BD strategy and executing it over a wide area
- Results driven with a strong emphasis on new business development
What's the role?
- Based in-field with meetings in the office as needed (Amount TBC, West London based office)
- Set out Business Development strategies and execute them to expand the Clinical Trials Supply services on offer
- Work closely as part of the senior leadership team to align company goals with BD strategy
- Act as the lead client point of contact for enquiries as to the services on offer, and be active in pursuing new leads.
- Work cross functionally over various technical functions to express client needs clearly
Who're the company?
- A leading manufacturer of medicinal products and provider of services to the Clinical Trials/Clinical Research market
- A developing and growing company, with a recent influx of funding to their manufacturing facility
- London based, but with regular travel involved and no real expectation to spend prolonged periods in the office
Our client recognises the need to put an attractive package on the table for the right candidate. As such, they are willing to be candidate led and negotiable in the search. A consultant at Zest would be more than happy to give you some more information after going through your background.
Please apply now and your CV will be reviewed immediately.
*Please note, your CV will not be sent to any client of Zest's before you've spoken with a consultant about the opportunities available*
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672