Business Development Director - Clinical Trials
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an accomplished strategic sales professional to develop a new SaaS platform for the Clinical Trials market. The organization has a highly reputable name within the space and this is an attractive opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to quickly progress into a leadership role. The objective is to grow market share and add further commercial resource in high potential markets.
- Proven record of delivery establishing new technology services into Clinical Trials.
- You will have forged excellent relationships with key decision makers across Pharma, Biotech or Clinical Research Organisations.
- Growth mindset with the capacity for future leadership.
- The Business Development Director will demonstrate the entrepreneurial flair to leverage influence and grow market share with the objective of adding additional support as you grow a global team.
- Commercially astute - familiar with changing trends within the Clinical Trials vertical.
- The ability to draw upon market insight to shape and implement a clear and coherent sales strategy.
- Comfortable working across multiple geographies with an appreciation for different cultures.
- Building out a commercial strategy, leveraging existing client networks to build market presence within the eCOA market.
- Implement a growth strategy, developing a robust sales pipeline - working with customers to refine existing platform offering and identify new propositions based on sector needs.
- Conduct market analysis and identify business growth opportunities, interacting with Product and Marketing teams.
- International remit – build upon excellent reputation to further develop pipeline opportunities.
- Global, publicly listed business with a highly reputable presence across international markets.
- Innovative service provider which has developed gold standard technology used in clinical research.
- Built upon a foundation of scientific excellence the eCOA solution has been adopted by a number of strategic accounts. This is the first recruit solely targeted at building the eCOA solution and represents a high growth opportunity.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724