Business Development Manager - Gene Expression
Zest Scientific sales recruitment is searching for an accomplished Technical Sales professional with a proven track record selling into research laboratories. The Business Development Manager will demonstrate excellent commercial skills and work closely with Pharmaceutical and Biotech customers to promote their CRO capabilities - the primary clinical services are Gene Expression Profiling and Immunohistochemistry.
- A proven history of success in afield based sales capacity promoting laboratory services or a portfolio targeted at end users within drug development.
- An entrepreneurial and personable candidate who possesses strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Demonstrates some theoretical knowledge of Gene Expression Profiling and/or Immunohistochemistry, plus the ability to quickly grasp new scientific concepts.
- Highly motivated with the willingness to undertake some European travel to pursue commercial opportunities.
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy which targets UK customers and develops pipeline opportunities across Europe.
- Further develop existing accounts and identify new revenue opportunities for scientific services (gene expression / biomarkers / immunohistochemistry).
- Support the production of marketing literature and contribute to content for Digital Marketing activities through Social Media channels.
- Privately owned Preclinical CRO which is experiencing an excellent growth trajectory.
- Highly reputable and agile business which is investing heavily to meet biopharmaceutical market demand.
- Fast track personal development where you will be encouraged to demonstrate entrepreneurial flair and provided with the opportunity to launch new initiatives.
- New service offering (NanoString platform) – green field territory.
In order to secure the services of the right level of candidate the client is willing to be flexible of package and will present a competitive offering.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724