CEO - Digital Health Start-up
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific is partnered with a disruptive tech start-up to identify a commercial CEO who can lead and drive the go to market strategy. Our client’s platform (Class I Medical Device) will change the triaging process within the primary care Mental Health setting and the scale of the market potential is incredibly appealing.
Joining at an early stage this presents a unique opportunity to join a start-up built around cutting edge, evidence based research where you will lead the business from innovator through the commercial scale up phase.
- Experience of leading technology companies in a hands-on commercial capacity through start-up and scale-up phases, with a track record of creating short-term value while owning the long-term strategic direction of the company.
- An experienced commercial leader that has been through the lifecycle of a venture capital backed Technology Company – including fundraising.
- You will have forged excellent relationships with key decision makers across the NHS and/or Insurance / Private Healthcare.
- A role model leader with the entrepreneurial flair to leverage influence and drive a change in diagnosis pathways within the Digital Mental Health setting.
- Commercially astute, familiar with changing trends within the Mental Health sector with MedTech / Digital Health / Medical Devices experience.
- A track record of building high-performing teams from the ground up instilling a one-team culture.
- Launch a unique psychiatric assessment platform, set the vision for the company and define the overall strategy from launch to scale, including long-term goals.
- Implement a growth strategy, developing a robust sales pipeline - working with customers to refine existing product offering and identify new propositions based on sector needs.
- Own the P&L and operational budget; managing burn rate while growing the business.
- Attract, retain & develop world-class talent.
- Manage competition and threats in the marketplace, with constant evaluation of financial structure, capital strategy & strategic priorities.
- Provide expert guidance to all functional areas, including operations, sales & product.
- Regularly report updates to Board of Directors and corporate stakeholders regarding progress on strategic priorities, and collaborate with the Board to accelerate progress
- Serve as chief external spokesperson and public champion for the business at events and in the press
- Digital Health start-up which has developed a unique, evidence based software platform (SaMD) drawing on significant clinical trial data and deep clinical expertise to improve the diagnosis of neuropsychiatric disorders.
- A pioneering technology solution which will remove bottlenecks within primary care diagnosis and ensure that every individual is able to quickly access the treatment pathway they need.
- Currently going through rapid scale up following a successful regulatory submission and subsequent funding round.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.