Clinical Development Director - Diagnostic Imaging
Are you an experienced Medical Professional with a background in Radiology or Diagnostics? Have you worked on Clinical Development programmes to gain CE and FDA approval? Zest Medical has been requisitioned by our SME client – a diagnostic imaging business with a portfolio of next-gen products – to find a lead for their Clinical Development plans for upcoming product launches outside of their already established Research market base.
- Medically qualified Doctor (MD) with a background in clinical development
- Experience of gaining CE approval for the Clinical market
- Strong understanding of Medical Device regulatory requirements
- Hands on experience with diagnostic imaging
- German language skills (not essential but a plus)
Your new job:
- Lead the Clinical Development Strategy for a number of next-generation molecular imaging devices
- Work to provide Medical input to various different facets of the business (including regulatory, commercial, medical affairs, marketing etc.)
- Create and maintain the Clinical studies plan for the business
- Work closely with external vendors to design and implement clinical trials
- Represent the company at clinical conferences and in the presentation of trial results
Your new partner company:
- Breakthrough next generation technology in molecular diagnostic imaging
- Strong portfolio with rapid expansion plans across the EU & US in place
- A dynamic team with plenty of scope for personal career progression
Our client is willing to be flexible and candidate-led as to remuneration. Whilst unable to give details on our adverts, a consultant at Zest would be more than happy to give you some indications as to their budgets after going through your background.
Please apply now and your CV will be reviewed immediately. Alternatively, get in touch with Jason Cox at Zest Medical to learn more.
*Please note that Zest will never send your CV to any of our clients without your express consent for us to do so*
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672