Director of Clinical Development - Mental Health
Revolutionise mental health treatment and join a trusted healthcare provider that is already changing lives. Our partner aims to develop scalable and effective smart technologies that support the identification and treatment of mental health. The Director of Clinical Development is a great opportunity to take ownership of clinical testing and build out a programme to generate compelling and impactful evidence of the efficacy of their digital therapeutics.
- Advanced degree in a mental health-related topic (e.g. PhD in neuroscience, psychology or mental health science; or MD; or Clinical Doctorate)
- Experienced clinical studies leader with comprehensive knowledge of trial protocols and ethics as well as regulator and payor requirements.
- Inspired by the advancements in the digital therapeutics field and motivated to develop impactful treatment tools.
- Ability to work on various aspects of the project, prioritise to meet targets and manage conflicting demands.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills combined with motivational capabilities that enable good work relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Data-driven approach to deliver an insightful strategy and implement solutions to issues in a regulated environment.
- The Director of Clinical Development will develop an innovative study design in compliance with the current regulatory landscape.
- Work closely with thought leaders at the company, contributing to leadership decisions and management of junior team members.
- Craft the research programme in line with the end-users’ needs and considering efficacy and safety.
- Present the strategy and metrics generated to fulfil regulatory requirements in order to drive engagement with stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with product development, AI-analytics and clinical innovation teams to deliver high-quality, significant and relevant results.
- Oversee the clinical trial programme monitoring deliverables and evaluating go/no-go decision points. (Note that this role excludes accountability for clinical trial operations.)
- Ensure compliance with research ethics and regulation standards by liasing with external experts and key opinion leaders.
- Developer of ambitious programme to employ their extensive data-set to improve identification and accessibility to mental healthcare.
- Digital Mental Health innovator that has made breakthrough discoveries and revolutionized the treatment of mental health.
- Disruptor business experiencing exponential growth following a £50M+ Series B.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package and stock options available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so please apply now to be considered for this opportunity and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724