Clinical Project Manager
Zest Scientific is partnered with a highly innovative Contract Research Organisation which is at the forefront of developing tech to make virtual clinical trials a reality. We have an opportunity for a Clinical Project Manager who demonstrates professional credibility forged within the sector coupled with an interest in the technological developments which are changing the way clinical trials are delivered. The Clinical Project Manager will undertake a senior position within the group with some line management responsibility as the business continues to expand their offering.
- Good professional history working in Clinical Operations with Project Management experience.
- Self-assured - Ability to converse with multiple stakeholders, a significant part of the role will be working on projects with multiple vendors.
- Driven by the chance to change the existing provision with an interest in real world outcomes data and integrating cutting edge solutions to enhance the clinical trials experience.
- Remote working with the occasional requirement to attend head office.
- Manage multiple clinical trial projects, collaborating with sponsors and vendors to ensure effective delivery.
- Plan, schedule and control the project from contract finalization to database lock and project closeout to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Provide mentorship to members of the delivery team.
- Drafting or review and sign-off study related documents e.g. URS, SSD, Data Management Plan (DMP).
- Develop training literature and provide ongoing support to local teams.
- Feedback to product development, provide input which supports the development of the next generation of technology.
- Global, publicly traded business with presence across international markets.
- Pioneer in the development of wearable technology having developed a range of regulatory accepted digital products which can measure a range of digital biomarkers.
- High growth business with an innovative product pipeline, developing digital products and software historically used to accelerate the development of treatments for neurological disorders.
- New market opportunities await as the business continues to build out their remote web based testing services.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate the client is willing to be flexible on package. We are working to a strict deadline so in order to register your interest, apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724