Zest Scientific is partnered with a highly innovative Contract Research Organisation which is at the forefront of developing tech to make virtual clinical trials a reality. We have an opportunity for a Psychology/Neurosciences (or related) Graduate with an interest in the technological developments which are changing the way clinical trials are delivered. The Study Manager will support within the group liaising and working with pharmaceutical/biotech partners supporting in the delivery of their clinical research objectives.
- Psychology/Neurosciences (or related) Graduate with experience in a customer facing role.
- Self-assured - Ability to converse confidently, a significant part of the role will be working on projects liasing with multiple vendors.
- Driven by the chance to change the existing provision with an interest in real world outcomes data and integrating cutting edge solutions to enhance the clinical trials experience.
- Remote working with the occasional requirement to attend head office.
- Support the management of multiple clinical trial projects, collaborating with sponsors and vendors to ensure effective delivery.
- Support the planning and scheduling of the project from contract finalization to database lock and project closeout to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Have input on the drafting or review of study related documents e.g. URS, SSD, Data Management Plan (DMP).
- Feedback to product development, provide input which supports the development of the next generation of technology.
- Global, publicly traded business with presence across international markets.
- Pioneer in the development of wearable technology having developed a range of regulatory accepted digital products which can measure a range of digital biomarkers.
- High growth business with an innovative product pipeline, developing digital products and software historically used to accelerate the development of treatments for neurological disorders.
- New market opportunities await as the business continues to build out their remote web based testing services.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate the client is willing to be flexible on package. We are working to a strict deadline so in order to register your interest, apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351