Clinical Psychologist - New Treatment Design
Do you have a background in Clinical Psychology or related subject (Human Behaviour)? Zest Scientific recruitment is working in partnership with one of the leading pioneers in applying Virtual Reality (VR) therapy to transform the way mental health care is delivered. Our client’s commercial research group is at the cutting edge of digital healthcare and this represents an outstanding opportunity to apply your research experience within an organisation which is transforming the effectiveness of mental health care with offices in both London and Oxford
- PhD or equivalent level experience in Mental Health or Clinical Psychology.
- Active interest in applying digital technology to improve the way Mental Health conditions are treated.
- Passionate about delivering scalable treatments which deliver improved clinical outcomes and deliver value based reimbursement.
- Willingness to take ownership of projects and demonstrates the ability to interact effectively with others… we are definitely seeking an individual with a personality.
- Able to work from the London or Oxford office.
- Work within a highly talented Treatment Design team where you will apply your research experience, gaining access to one of the world’s leading pioneers in the use of VR to treat mental health conditions.
- Scoping new therapy opportunities, collaborating with research partners to assess the viability of new treatments and execute pilot studies.
- Encouraged to undertake academic research projects in conjunction with commercial projects within Oxford University.
- Additionally, there is scope within Oxford Health NHS Trust if you wish to maintain some clinical exposure.
- Opportunities to collaborate with other members of the science team, assisting in the preparation of materials for data dissemination, including internal presentations and manuscripts for publication.
- New headcount role within a Digital Healthcare technology company which is at the forefront of the sector, delivering pioneering new treatment pathways.
- High growth business with significant investment to support operational growth.
- Opportunity to have significant input towards future business direction playing a pivotal role within the design of new treatments.
- The team is encouraged to voice new ideas and initiate new projects.
- Flexibility to work exclusively within the business or undertake some additional Clinical or Academic projects in conjunction with the commercial function.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724