Clinical Research Nurse
Zest Scientific has been instructed to recruit several RGNs for a private research organisation in Nottingham. This global organisation is looking to identify RGNs with excellent communication skills, ideally with acute clinical experience, looking to transfer their skills and become a Clinical Research Nurse. For nurses who are Research Nurses already, there are opportunities at a more senior level, so get in touch for further details. These exciting opportunities will help develop treatments, vaccines and medicines of the future.
- RGN or equivalent qualification
- Fully NMC registered
- Preferably experience of working in a clinical research environment or equivalent experience in another role
- NHS nursing experience will be considered
- A minimum of Immediate Life Support trained
- Clinical duties per assigned role competencies e.g. collection and processing of blood samples, taking blood pressure, ECGs, spirometry, sample processing, scintigraphy etc. in accordance with ICH-GCP
- Undertake assessment of vital signs
- Ensure source data completion is to a high standard and performing quality checks accordingly
- Support training and mentorship for both new and existing members of the clinical team
- Administration of dosage forms as required by resource allocations
- Monitor compliance and support audit readiness at all times by ensuring assigned monthly departmental inspections are conducted per the agreed schedule
- Participate in ILS training/scenarios as required
- When allocated act as a shift or ward lead to ensure effective management of shifts/study days
Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation at the forefront of expert research. They are actively looking to recruit forward thinking nurses looking to develop their career with a progressive organisation.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728