Clinical Research Physician - Glasgow - Scotland
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a Doctor currently working in the NHS? Would you like to move away from the NHS and work Monday to Friday without shifts? In addition to this, if you want to enhance your career and earn generous bonuses in addition to your salary whilst working for a leading light in the Clinical Research sector, please contact us to discuss further.
- Co Investigator for some or all of the studies at your site ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met
- Conducting clinical trials in line with the protocol and to ensure the recruitment of eligible participants onto study
- Responsibility for taking ownership of being prepared for all GMC appraisals to ensure we see a positive outcome
- Reviewing screening, pre-screen and screen success rates for clinical trials
- Providing information and support to consenting participants for a clinical study
- Liaising with and developing positive relations with sponsors, clients and clients’ contractors as required, projecting a helpful and courteous company image
- Carrying out clinical evaluation and clinical investigation of participants
- Constantly seeking and suggesting quality improvements
- Taking responsibility for ensuring serious adverse events / adverse events are reported appropriately
- Having responsibility for the medical wellbeing of participants during the clinical trial and referral to specialists or GP as required
- Be a GMC registered doctor with a good level of post graduate clinical experience
- MUST have excellent communication skills.
Clinical Research Physician Jobs Scotland, Doctor Jobs, Doctor Jobs Glasgow, Clinical Research Physician, GMC, No shifts, NHS Doctor, Clinical Research Physician Glasgow, Research Physician Scotland, Clinical Research Physician Glasgow
Company and Culture:
Our client provides expert clinical research services across the globe and they require an experienced Physician to help them expand. There is a generous package attached to this role including salary, bonuses and pension. There is also excellent personal development and career progression.