Clinical Trial Manager - Germany
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you an experienced Clinical Trial Manager with a background in Medical Devices? Have you an extensive working understanding of regulatory affairs within clinical trials for medical devices? Zest Scientific has been requisitioned by our SME client – a diagnostic imaging business with a portfolio of next-gen products – to find a an experienced Clinical Trial Manager responsible for designing, setting up, and managing clinical trials for regulatory approval in Europe and North America
- At least 5 years professional experience with regulatory clinical trials
- In‐depth understanding of setting up and executing clinical trials involving medical devices
- Hands‐on experience with diagnostic imaging (particularly with ultrasound)
- A highly structured and organized work approach
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- A very good command of English (German not mandatory, but a plus)
- A self‐motivated way of working and “hands‐on” and “can‐do” attitude
Your new job:
- Responsible for designing, setting up, and managing clinical trials for regulatory approval in Europe and North America.
- Develop, implement and maintain the company’s clinical studies plan
- Design clinical trials jointly with clinical collaborators, medical advisors and CROs
- Interact with clinical partner sites to ensure high quality and smooth trial execution
- Represent the company by attending clinical conferences and presenting trial results
Your new partner company:
- Breakthrough next generation technology in molecular diagnostic imaging
- Strong portfolio with rapid expansion plans across the EU & US in place
- A dynamic team with plenty of scope for personal career progression
Our client is willing to be flexible and candidate-led as to remuneration. Whilst unable to give details on our adverts, a consultant at Zest would be more than happy to give you some indications as to their budgets after going through your background.
*Please note that Zest will never send your CV to any of our clients without your express consent for us to do so*