Cognitive Neuroscience Jobs & Cognitive Assessment Research Vacancies. Zest Scientific Recruitment is seeking a PhD level Scientist (potentially MSc level) with an interest in human neuroscience, psychology, cognitive science or a related discipline. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with Scientific, Product Development and Business Development teams to provide innovative solutions to commercial problems. This role will primarily be office based (Cambridge area), however, will include some client visits in conjunction with Project Management and Business Development teams, delivering training and attending client investigator meetings.
- This is a multi-disciplinary operational role where you will work collaboratively across Scientific, Product Development and Sales.
- The R&D pipeline includes innovative ways of using consumer technologies like the Apple Watch, Smartphones, Amazon Echo to capture accurate cognitive data as patients go about their daily lives.
- There is an opportunity to develop language and voice based assessments to capture cognitive processes in conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Depression and Chronic Pain.
- Provide data analysis, discuss study results and interpretations with clinical partners.
- Scientific publication production (lead author and collaborative projects).
- Attend scientific conferences and network with key opinion leaders.
- Globally recognized as an industry leader providing Clinical Research solutions into Pharmaceutical, CROs and Biotechnology.
- High growth, medium sized business (consistent year on year growth) with an innovative product pipeline, exploring new verticals.
- People oriented culture where the team is provided with the skills and scope in which to develop.
- Demonstrable history of supporting professional development with a number of examples of individuals on ‘fast track trajectories’ within the business.
- The company is flexible regarding experience within this role and as such it is a great opportunity for a PhD or Post Doctoral candidate with a background in Cognition, Psychology or Cognitive Neuroscience who is looking to make the move into a commercially focused role.
- Excellent statistical skills.
- Software / Coding skills advantageous.
- The fast paced nature of the business suits individuals who are comfortable juggling competing demands and seeing projects through to completion with minimal supervision.
Salary up to £40,000 (DOE) plus a rage of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724