Do you have extensive expertise in identifying, designing and bidding for NHS contracts? If you are keen to excel within a global medical device company that invests heavily in your career progression, then it would be good to talk and discuss this role in great detail.
There is a competitive salary, bonus and car allowance attached to this role. The role can also be remote based anywhere in the UK.
- Proven experience in identification, design and bidding for NHS contracts
- Proven experience in the development of internal policies, processes and procedures for NHS contract bids/wins
- Proven strong project management skills with the ability to lead and manage complex projects and meet deadlines
- You have outstanding in-depth knowledge of the NHS and the healthcare environment
- You will be responsible for the identification, design and bidding for new NHS digital contracts, validating and implementing the service that is built against the design specification for contracts wins.
- The role is responsible for ensuring the policies, processes and procedures are standardised and in place for all digital contracts won, ensuring outstanding implementation of these wins.
- In this role you will provide clear strategic instruction and direction for the development and implementation of contracts, enabling successful recommissioning and scale up of digital contracts.
- In addition, you will develop tools and utilise existing platforms to measure performance, establishing clear KPIs for service delivery.
- You will be responsible for the identification of business/service improvement opportunities to ensure outstanding service delivery.
Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation at the forefront of expert research. They are actively looking to recruit the best from within the contracts space, so if you are a contracts manager looking to develop your career with a progressive organisation, this role could be for you.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728