Country Study Manager - 12 month fixed term contract
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you an enthusiastic Clinical Operations professional with extensive Clinical Project Management experience? Maybe you have worked as a CRA previously and progressed into Clinical Project Management, and now looking for an opportunity with a major player in the sector?
This role is being offered on a fixed term contract (12 months)
- Excellent salary and bonus
What will the role of Country Study Manager involve?
In a nutshell, the Country Study Manager will provide leadership and local strategic planning and organisation to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of the operational aspects of one or more studies through all phases of study management (preparation, conduct, close‐out).
What do we need from you?
Firstly, your CV will be very impressive in the Clinical Operations and Clinical Project Management field!
- You will have proven clinical development experience on the operational aspects of conducting clinical studies which may include vendor/CRO management, leading/working as part of a development team, implementing clinical development plans and coordinating study level activities to deliver data for filing or publication purposes including interaction with local Business Units.
- You must be able to communicate clearly and accurately in both written and spoken English and have a demonstrated ability to interact with different professional levels of the research community.
- You will have substantial experience influencing and negotiating at all levels to achieve team delivery, which will be aided by your excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrated by your ability to present clear messages from complex information/data to all levels in the organisation.
- Your strong leadership skills developed through leading multi‐functional matrix study teams through all stages of clinical studies will be essential for this position, as will your experience in project management including implementation of risk management plans and management of complex study budgets and resourcing plans.
My client is committed to your success...Alongside a competitive salary and benefits package, they’ll provide all the support you need to further your career. Best of all, you’re going to work with some of the most inspiring and friendliest people you could hope to meet.