Data and Analytics Partner
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced and exceptional Data & Analytics professional to join a global pharmaceutical organisation in the UK. This new opportunity will join a team of strategic thought partners that generate integrated, customer-centric insights to enable data-driven decision making that ultimately help deliver better outcomes for more patients.
The Data & Analytics Partner plays a critical role in bridging the enterprise technical expertise of data engineers and data scientists with the team and broader company functions. In doing so, the Data & Analytics Partner helps the organisation unlock the value from data assets to generate insights addressing business critical issues and opportunities.
- Have a Bachelors in Data Science, Statistics, or related degree, Masters/PhD preferred
- Have exceptional structured problem-solving and strategic agility abilities. Simplifying complex information into clear, synthesized insights and presenting them to stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Leadership and influence in local and global networks
- Have extensive experience with pharmaceutical data: syndicated/secondary data (IQVIA, HPA etc.), promotional & marketing data, longitudinal patient-level data and payer data
- Be experienced in managing analytics projects with understanding of common pitfalls and evidence of delivering projects from ideation stage through to production and user adoption
- Be proficient in interpreting quantitative model results to identify potential errors.
- Be proficient with analytical and data visualisation tools (R, Python, Tableau)
- Be comfortable collaborating in self-managed, cross-functional teams
- Identifying and prioritising business use cases that analytics is best suited to solve
- Identifying, procuring and guiding the integration of data needed to produce useful insights
- Synthesizing complex analytics into easy-to-understand, actionable insights for business users
- Driving adoption of analytics solutions among business users
- Seeking opportunities to partner and collaborate with local and global networks of data and system experts (e.g. Pharma Informatics, Global Product Strategy, other affiliates), as well as external data providers to develop state-of-the-art analytical capabilities whilst removing silos and duplication, ensuring efficient use of similar skill-sets
- Acting as a guardian for high standards of compliance, ethics and safety; putting patients at the centre of all actions by consistent business behaviour that complies with applicable laws, industry codes and Code of Conduct.
- Owning their development to ensure they are continually growing skills and capabilities in line with their passion and the needs of the Organisation
Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation at the forefront of expert research. They are actively looking to recruit the best from within the data analytics space, so if you are a data and analytics professional looking to develop your career with a progressive organisation, this role could be for you.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728