Business Analyst - Digital Health Start-Up
Zest Scientific is partnered with one of the UK’s fastest growing and exciting HealthTech start-ups which has developed an AI-driven platform to drastically improve patient pathways in healthcare. We are seeking a Business Analyst to join a small but innovative team where you will play a key role in streamlining business processes, ensuring they are in parallel with solution design and implementation. You will collaborate with Developers and AI/Data Science teams where you will support and analyse the regulatory roadmap across all teams to ensure the delivery of cutting edge digital products to help revolutionise the landscape of patient care.
- Business Analyst experience within a Highly Regulated Industry. Strong preference for this to be Healthcare related (Digital Health, MedTech etc.), but potentially from other software based fields.
- Previous experience delivering health or wellbeing services ideally within a project management or product ownership capacity.
- Experience working closely with Developers, AI/Data Science, UX/UI teams to bring the strands of Product Development together.
- Be able to understand and prioritise user problems and engage cross functional teams to arrive at outstanding solutions.
- Be comfortable understanding complex operational processes and uncovering process improvement opportunities.
- Experience of using JIRA/ Confluence and/or traceable Requirements Management software.
- Knowledge of Risk Registers and keeping them updated to Regulatory Requirements.
- Good understanding of Process Flow Diagrams, Business and Process Modelling, Data Analysis and Gap Filling and experience to advise senior stakeholders on short-term recommendations and long-term product roadmaps.
- A good understanding of Regulations concerning Medical Device, Software as Medical Device (SaMD).
- Providing analysis, document business and technical requirements from clients, the Product Owner and internal stakeholders in line with regulatory frameworks operated within the business.
- Adept at building hypotheses, validating assumptions, and breaking up solution designs into a manageable backlog for development.
- Develop and cultivate relationships, navigate sensitivities, and manage input from stakeholders.
- Comfortable in writing and maintaining User Stories and Tickets.
- Ensuring the delivery of the business’ product platforms by collaborating effectively between data scientists, developers, designers, clinicians and operations to ensure business needs are managed quickly and efficiently.
- Supporting Release Management process and Testing/QA processes to ensure high-quality delivery is met on time.
- One of the UK’s fastest growing and exciting HealthTech start-ups which is revolutionizing patient pathways in healthcare.
- An exciting field and a great opportunity to join an innovative team as they develop new and existing software products.
- With emergence of Covid-19, they’ve seen a huge surge in the demand for their platform which has given them a kick-start they’ve used to demonstrate their value to global health services.
- A business who understands good work/life balance – they’re currently offering remote working for this position.
- A contract role, with the potential to be extended/made permanent dependent on business growth needs.
Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352