EMEA Spectroscopy Applications Specialist
Love science, but not sure if a career in academia is for you? A key part of companies driving their products into the market are the teams who talk technical with some of the most important research hubs in the world. These Applications Scientists play a crucial role in a company’s growth, and Zest Scientific's currently working with a powerhouse in the imaging market looking for a new Spectroscopy whiz.
It’s a very technically focussed role, and you’ll need to be familiar with building Spectroscopy systems from base components, the commercial side of things can be taught though, so it could be a leap you’ve already made, or one you’re mulling over. In any case, this one might be for you.
What’s in it for me?
- Training! – Whether you’re an Applications Scientist looking for a better fit, or an Academic with strong expertise in building spectroscopy units, this team will provide you with the training to become a leading representative of the business
- No office based working– Obviously you'll need to be there occasionally, but this role is largely home and field based
- International exposure – Whilst the large majority of work is UK based, travel internationally to EMEA clients will form part of your working life
- Cutting edge equipment – They’re a leader in their field, both hardware and software and are built on innovation
- Input to strategy - You’ll be a crucial part of the team, handling your own territory of leading institutions
- Opportunity for great networks – They’re always looking to partner with the worlds’ leading scientists. You’ll be the technical expert to talk things over, the person they consult for new solutions and ultimately, the professional to identify gaps in their capabilities, matching custom solutions to fit
- Broad package with Commercial perks – Including: salary, company-wide bonus scheme and multiple other benefits
…and who’re the business?
- A leader in the high accuracy Imaging space – they’ve built a name for themselves as leaders over 30+ years
- Tight knit teams – There’re four people in this group, operating over the EMEA
- Founded on innovation – Its cliché, but true: the equipment the Founders had as students wasn’t suitable for their Research, so they built the high-performance technology they needed
- University spin-out – There’s an academic base to the company, and they’re truly built on their science. The university the founder’s studied at saw their potential and funded the project initially
- Financial Success – The parent company (of which this business is part) listed on the stock exchange over 30 years ago - stocks have risen 1,355% in value over the last ten
If it sounds like something of interest, a CV will be needed before making an application. Any enquiries can be addressed to Jason Cox with Zest Scientific though – look forward to hearing from you!
Zest Scientific – or any subsidiary of Zest Business Group – will never submit your CV to any client (existing or prospective) without getting your full consent, and after speaking to you about the specific role with which we’re dealing.
Contact: Jason Cox
Telephone: 0114 229 1672