Field Service Engineer – Analytical Instrumentation
Zest Scientific is partnered with a leading manufacturer of Analytical Instrumentation. We’re currently welcoming applications from credible Service Engineers with exposure to the industrial or research lab sector. Our client currently operates within the Organic, Inorganic, Spectroscopy and Metallurgical analysis fields, and owing to a recent and ongoing global product launch, they are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Service Engineer in a field based capacity across the South East of England
Instrumentation (full training provided): Gas Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Gas flow systems, and a range of other Organic and Inorganic Analytical Instrumentation.
- Providing on-site servicing and/or repair of installed Analytical Instrumentation across the South East of England.
- An opportunity to be the face of a global and highly reputed company in face-to-face scenarios with their customers.
- An excellent chance to further develop a highly tuned understanding of laboratory Analytical Equipment in a commercial capacity.
- Innovative manufacturer of Analytical Instrumentation and Software.
- Global presence with more than 30 regional subsidiary offices.
- Exciting product pipeline which combines Instrumentation and Software, providing Scientists with logical work flows and high performance solutions.
- Proven Technical Experience in the servicing of Analytical Instrumentation or laboratory equipment.
- A track record of successful troubleshooting activities working with laboratory equipment.
- A solid understanding of schematic and flow diagrams.
- A personable individual who is comfortable working on-site with existing customers.
- A full UK driving License with the willingness to travel at short notice to client sites, and stay overnight in the area if required.
Commensurate with experience plus a range of benefits.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351