Governance Lead - Digital Health Start-Up
It’s no surprise that today’s world demands online access to healthcare, and already telemedicine and e-health has demonstrated its extraordinary value to millions of patients globally.
Zest Scientific’s partnership with an innovative, AI Driven Digital Health start-up has brought us together to seek an Information Governance professional who will drive information assurance and data governance services across the business in line with various Medical Device standards as the platform moves from servicing thousands of people to millions in partnership with the NHS, and globally in the longer term.
In return, they’re offering a chance to be an early addition to their team and a fantastic opportunity to phase out external Governance support, becoming the Lead Governance professional as they scale having recently achieved CE marking, and looking to be accredited to ISO 27001 in the coming months.
- Strong understanding and experience in implementing ISO 27001, GDPR and other privacy and data protection standards.
- Proven success in building out a roadmap and maintaining a full data protection programme.
- Experience encouraging cross-functional collaboration ensuring data security guidelines are adhered to and audits are completed in a timely manner.
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment amidst a comparatively small team.
- Proven ability to take initiative and work cross-functionally.
- Opportunity to lead the phasing out of consultancy support and become the go to person for all things data protection.
- Lead the build out of a full data protection programme putting together a roadmap in order to achieve accreditation to ISO 27001.
- Ensure the business considers information security, data protection and regulatory requirements when designing and/or implementing new products, processes and services. – As well as updating existing ones.
- Ensure the business understands global legal and regulatory requirements and advise on new territory opportunities.
- A start-up and emerging leader in the Digital Health space.
- With emergence of Covid-19, they’ve seen a huge surge in the demand for their platform which has given them a kick-start they’ve used to demonstrate their value to global health services.
- Having secured funding and partnered with the NHS, they’re now in the process of scaling up operations dramatically and this position’s aim will be to watertight their offering through the highest level of data security to meet increased demand.
- A business who understands good work/life balance – offering flexible working and a relaxed working environment.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351