Haemostasis Application Specialist
Do you have a background in Biomedical Science or Haemostasis experience within a commercial environment?
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify a Haemostasis Application Specialist to join a leading distributor who is focused on improving and expanding their diagnostic science services within the field of Haematology. This is a field based role where you will be responsible for the installation of new equipment and where on-site customer support and training will be key, so substantial travel will be required. This is a great opportunity providing you with a great platform to develop your technical skills in a company who are passionate about shaping the advancement of healthcare.
- A driven, decisive and innovative individual who fully understands customer needs and varying requirements and is able to make timely informed decisions.
- Have great organisational skills with the ability to balance demand and resource, with great attention to detail.
- Experience in Biomedical Science or related degree with a good understanding and experience in Haemostasis.
- Able to cooperate in a team setting, work harmoniously and respond positively to colleagues instructions and company procedures.
- Be a good communicator – able to express ideas and articulate scientific concepts comfortably when interacting with customers and colleagues.
- Responsible for onsite customer support including the installation of equipment, verification of routine assays in line with laboratory standards and software upgrades.
- Engage in telephone support with customers and respond within pre-defined time scales, ensuring all data is accurate.
- Ensure administrative tasks are up to date and that quality documentation is completed to the required standards as well as updating CRM.
- Administer and deliver customer training courses on-site and in laboratories and ensuring training course material is continuously updated to maintain a high customer pass rate.
- One of the UK’s leading diagnostic suppliers with a reputation for high quality products and services.
- An adaptable and continuously expanding company who are passionate about improving healthcare for patients.
- Providing you with the scope for personal and professional development opportunities.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is offering a competitive salary package. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352