Study Director - Preclinical Studies - Immunohistochemistry
Do you have commercial experience focussing on Immunohistochemistry (IHC) based projects? Are you a Post-Doctoral Scientist with hands on experience of Immunohistochemistry techniques looking to making the transition into industry? Zest Scientific recruitment is partnered with a preclinical CRO to identify a Study Director.
- Demonstrate extensive practical experience of Immunohistochemistry techniques (both automated and manual methods) as the Study Director will be accountable for ensuring methods and techniques are strictly adhered to and there is high quality output.
- Post-Doctorate or equivalent commercial lab experience with an entrepreneurial appetite.
- Based in Herefordshire (commuting distance) or prepared to relocate to the area (relocation assistance available for the right candidate).
- Ability to objectively assess current procedures and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Fantastic scope for personal development and we are interested in speaking to highly motivated candidates who have the desire to build a new division and undertake additional commercial responsibilities outside of the lab.
- Responsible for the development of study plans and laboratory techniques.
- Engage with pharmaceutical clients and other CROs to identify technical requirements and create procedures which ensure studies are GLP and GCP compliant and key study objectives are achieved.
- Undertake some leadership responsibility of the Molecular Pathology service offering and ultimately play an active role in mapping out the strategic direction of the business unit by assessing the commercial potential of new service areas which the business can provide.
- The Study Director will supervise a small team of Lab Technicians as well as being involved in defining a pricing structure for specific lab services.
- Deliver a training programme which addresses technical weaknesses within the team.
- Truly unique role given the scope for individual personal development and we are interested in speaking to candidates across the whole of the UK as the client is offering an relocation package to secure the services of the right candidate.
- Privately owned Preclinical CRO which is experiencing an excellent growth trajectory.
- Highly reputable and agile business which is investing heavily to meet biopharmaceutical market demand.
- Fast track personal development where you will be encouraged to demonstrate entrepreneurial flair and provided with the opportunity to launch new initiatives.
In order to secure the services of the right quality of candidate the salary package is negotiable. Additionally, relocation assistance is available.
We are currently screening candidate for this opportunity so please apply today and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724