IT Product Specialist
Do you have strong IT support experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry?
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify an IT Product Specialist to join a leading diagnostic supplier with a reputation for high quality products and services who are focused on improving and expanding their diagnostic science services within the field of Haematology. This individual with be self-motivated and technically focused and be responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction by performing routine technical support and hardware installations so a substantial amount of UK travel is required. This offers a great platform to develop your IT and problem solving skills in a company who are passionate about shaping the advancement of healthcare.
- A results driven and creative individual who demonstrates exceptional general IT technical and problem solving skills.
- Experience of IT troubleshooting and delivering exceptional next generation application and hardware support both on-site and remotely.
- Excellent communication skills with an understanding of technical/scientific literature to be able to implement this information within the application.
- Experience in Biomedical Science or equivalent with a good understanding and experience in Haemostasis is ideal.
- Customer focused with a good grasp on the latest information technology tools, applications and services to be able to assist customer base by providing leading IT Scientific support.
- Flexible to work on an on call pattern to cover 24/7 support for customers Monday- Friday which will be organised on a rotational basis amongst the team.
- Maintaining maximum customer satisfaction by ensuring stakeholders receives excellent support throughout their instrumentation life.
- Ensuring all quality documents are completed to required standards and be able to plan installations and instrument software upgrades.
- Delivering customer training courses in-house and in laboratory settings making sure all training material is up to date.
- Ensuring completion of installation tasks – including hardware/virtualisation, configuration, IT Site Surveys, Implementation of backup solutions and project meetings.
- Support the customer support hotline – engaging with customers over the telephone and respond with pre-defined KPI time scales and utilise remote access applications where appropriate.
- One of the UK’s leading diagnostic suppliers with a reputation for high quality products and services.
- An adaptable and continuously expanding company who are passionate about improving healthcare for patients.
- Providing you with the scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is offering a competitive salary package. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Francesca Clark
Telephone: 0114 287 0352