Lead Clinical Psychologist - Digital Health
Zest Scientific are patterned with one of the hottest Biotech’s in Europe, having received over $100mil in funding. They’ve asked us to identify someone with clinical expertise to help them develop a transformative tech platform which will provide pioneering treatments in the complex mental health space; such as Treatment-Resistant Depression by offering a clinical perspective.
The Training Lead plays a pivotal role in defining a Learning & Development programme which will be scaled out to a growing team of clinicians. Providing mentorship and training to fellow clinicians enabling them to become ‘trainers’ themselves in the future.
- Extensive experience working with patients presenting with complex mental health needs.
- Training in an evidence-based psychological therapy (CBT, DBT, ACT, MBCT), but more importantly a passion and open-mindedness to new innovative therapies.
- Confident in working independently, as well as in cross-functional teams in an entrepreneurial environment facing exponential growth.
- Background in the mental health space – Psychologist, Counsellor, Psychiatric Nurse or Mental Health Social Worker.
- Working closely with the Research and Training team you will be responsible for the day to day running of the therapy training programme.
- Have strategic input to ensure the training programme continuously develops and is kept up to date.
- Use your clinical expertise to liaise with the Digital Team to offer a ‘user’ perspective on the platform being developed.
- Provide mentorship to fellow clinicians enabling them to become the trainers themselves in the future – ‘Train the trainer’.
- A rare opportunity to join a pioneering mental health Biotech, working closely with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- An innovative pipeline which is being driven by an ambitious team of individuals who’re all dedicated to improving the lives of those affected by mental health challenges.
- Potential for excellent career progression due to our client facing exponential growth both in team size and pipeline success.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351