Lead Clinical Psychologist - Digital Health
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific are patterned with one of the hottest Biotech’s in Europe, having received over $100mil in funding. They’ve asked us to identify someone with clinical expertise to help them develop a transformative tech platform which will provide pioneering treatments in the complex mental health space; such as Treatment-Resistant Depression by offering a clinical perspective.
The Training Lead plays a pivotal role in defining a Learning & Development programme which will be scaled out to a growing team of clinicians. Providing mentorship and training to fellow clinicians enabling them to become ‘trainers’ themselves in the future.
- Extensive experience working with patients presenting with complex mental health needs.
- Training in an evidence-based psychological therapy (CBT, DBT, ACT, MBCT), but more importantly a passion and open-mindedness to new innovative therapies.
- Confident in working independently, as well as in cross-functional teams in an entrepreneurial environment facing exponential growth.
- Background in the mental health space – Psychologist, Counsellor, Psychiatric Nurse or Mental Health Social Worker.
- Working closely with the Research and Training team you will be responsible for the day to day running of the therapy training programme.
- Have strategic input to ensure the training programme continuously develops and is kept up to date.
- Use your clinical expertise to liaise with the Digital Team to offer a ‘user’ perspective on the platform being developed.
- Provide mentorship to fellow clinicians enabling them to become the trainers themselves in the future – ‘Train the trainer’.
- A rare opportunity to join a pioneering mental health Biotech, working closely with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- An innovative pipeline which is being driven by an ambitious team of individuals who’re all dedicated to improving the lives of those affected by mental health challenges.
- Potential for excellent career progression due to our client facing exponential growth both in team size and pipeline success.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.