Lead Product Designer - Digital Mental Health
Zest Scientific is partnered with an innovative digital health start-up who are developing a digital mental health platform. They’re on a mission to revolutionise the treatment of eating disorders; in collaboration with some of the leading minds in the space.
We’ve been tasked to identify a Lead Product Designer to join the team - leading the vertical – working closely with the Head of Product and wider team to ensure the product goes on to impact lives across the globe.
- You are passionate about designing novel mental health treatments through the use of technology.
- You have proven experience building from scratch in an early stage start-up environment.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, communicating with both technical and non-technical peers.
- Own the end-to-end design process, contributing to a pioneering treatment impacting users lives.
- Conducting user research to identify main user insights, transforming them into concepts and designs ready for implementation.
- Hybrid work model – 2 days a week in London office.
- Pioneering health tech start-up developing evidence based digital treatments for eating disorders.
- Utilising research from world-leading experts in this field, to ensure clinical rigour.
- High-growth phase of the business as they plan to launch into international markets in 2024.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351