Marketing Executive (Graduate) - HealthTech
Are you an ambitious marketing graduate with a keen interest in Digital Health? Zest Scientific are partnered with a pioneering HealthTech company empowering patients worldwide with reliable, accessible support tools and information through the creation of exciting and impactful interactive programmes.
They’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team and play a pivotal role in managing marketing activities such as social media, events, newsletters, digital advertising, OR and keeping the website up-to-date .
- Educated to degree level (minimum) in Marketing, Business or similar topics.
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills.
- You are a self-starter with an ambitious mind-set who is comfortable working autonomously.
- Creative individual who enjoys exploring a variety of methods to activate patient behaviours.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts as the company provides outstanding technical training and support to ensure first class product knowledge.
- Excellent relationship builder and first class communicator.
- Support the development and delivery of a marketing strategy to increase awareness and usage of my client’s platform.
- Manage marketing tactics related to social media, events, newsletters, digital advertising, PR and the website.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team driving lead generation campaigns for content creation services.
- Highly visible position with significant scope for autonomy and progression.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development with a strong support network and training on offer.
- A pioneering Digital Health start-up which has developed a unique patient engagement platform.
- High growth phase of the business, offering the opportunity to gain experience across all aspects of marketing and partnership management.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351