Medical Writer - Regulatory Submissions
Medical Writer (Regulatory Submissions)LondonReference: 3296
Zest Scientific is partnered with a global-leading pharmaceutical company expanding their internal medical writing function across numerous levels (Associate, Senior, Principal).
If you’re a Medical Writer with exposure to drug development regulatory submissions and are looking for a new challenge then this could be the one for you.
- Experienced Medical Writer with exposure to regulatory submissions.
- Proven experience producing high-quality scientific writing.
- Highly organised; able to achieve goals, working to strict timelines.
- Strong communication; working effectively on cross-functional teams, creating collaborative relationships.
- Leading cross-functional teams in content preparation; with a high level of key stakeholder interaction.
- Pivotal strategic input in both functional and cross-functional teams regarding content development.
- Keep up-to-date with medical, scientific, and regulatory knowledge relevant to the assigned therapeutic areas.
- Global-leading pharmaceutical company that is a pioneer in research-focused healthcare.
- People-oriented culture with continuous opportunities for personal and professional development.
- State-of-the-art headquarters to be utilised through hybrid working (ideally 2 days a week onsite).
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351