Medical Writer - Regulatory Submissions
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific is partnered with a global-leading pharmaceutical company expanding their internal medical writing function across numerous levels (Associate, Senior, Principal).
If you’re a Medical Writer with exposure to drug development regulatory submissions and are looking for a new challenge then this could be the one for you.
- Experienced Medical Writer with exposure to regulatory submissions.
- Proven experience producing high-quality scientific writing.
- Highly organised; able to achieve goals, working to strict timelines.
- Strong communication; working effectively on cross-functional teams, creating collaborative relationships.
- Leading cross-functional teams in content preparation; with a high level of key stakeholder interaction.
- Pivotal strategic input in both functional and cross-functional teams regarding content development.
- Keep up-to-date with medical, scientific, and regulatory knowledge relevant to the assigned therapeutic areas.
- Global-leading pharmaceutical company that is a pioneer in research-focused healthcare.
- People-oriented culture with continuous opportunities for personal and professional development.
- State-of-the-art headquarters to be utilised through hybrid working (ideally 2 days a week onsite).
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.