Sales Specialist - Multi-Vendor Services
Zest Scientific Sales division is supporting a global provider of multi-vendor services to identify an accomplished sales professional with a successful track record forged securing multi-vendor service contracts within the Pharmaceutical and Biotech sectors. A broad range of instrumentation is supported from some of the world’s leading manufacturers but there will be a particular focus on HPLC, Mass Spec, and Spectroscopy instruments.
- An enterprising Sales Specialist with a history of success successfully securing multi-vendor service contracts within the UK Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology sectors.
- Network of contacts within the Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry fields across GMP/GLP facilities.
- Commercially astute with a skill set which demonstrates a flair for new business development in addition to contract renewal negotiation.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to manage a large territory.
- Focussing exclusively on GMP/GLP facilities you will be responsible for contract renewals and securing new multi-vendor service contracts.
- The Sales Specialist will inherit an established territory and will immediately undertake responsibility for high value contract renewals with some of the UK’s most prominent manufacturers.
- The role provides opportunity for further professional development.
- Highly reputable service provider which provides service plans across a broad spectrum of technologies: HPLC, GCMS, Tablet Dissolution Apparatus, Spectroscopy, UKAS Temperature Mapping.
- Financially stable business, recently acquired by a leading global equipment manufacturer.
- Delivered year on year growth across all key markets.
- Provides the incumbent with a high degree of autonomy to strategically manage the region and execute their own ideas.
- In order to secure the services of a candidate who can positively make a difference our client is willing to be market led and be flexible on package.
- A highly competitive package has been budgeted; however, there is some flexibility for an outstanding individual who demonstrates a proven track record in HPLC / GCMS multi-vendor service contract renewals.
- Zest Scientific is actively shortlisting for this role so apply today and your CV will be reviewed.
Please note, we are unable to respond to all applications so if you have not received a response within seven days your application has been unsuccessful.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724