Nonclinical Director - Gene Therapy
Zest Scientific recruitment has been instructed to identify a Nonclinical Director with professional experience in the Gene Therapy space.
This role will give you the opportunity to work with a young clinical stage pharmaceutical company whose ambition is to develop gene therapies that will improve the lives of individuals affected by neurological disorders. The Nonclinical Director will be a key member of the development team responsible for the safety of all products in the pipeline as well as developing the strategic direction for non-clinical programs.
- Demonstrates an interest in the gene therapy provision and passionate about the opportunity to change the current treatment pathways.
- Industry experience in gene therapy, pharmaceutical toxicology and nonclinical drug development.
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Transparency to serve as the toxicology representative on assigned teams.
- Author nonclinical safety risk assessment documents for clinical programs and regulatory submissions.
- Be the point of contact for CROs monitoring critical phases, reviewing key findings and communicating ongoing status of studies.
- A key member of the development team, effectively communicating with project teams, senior management and regulatory agencies as needed.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working in an organisation that is passionate about their research and improving the lives of individuals.
- Now with new funding, this young clinical stage pharmaceutical company are looking to expand and solidify their team.
- Innovative pipeline of new products and opportunities for further market penetration.
- Eager to set up further leadership across the business and provide those joining with a broad exposure to a variety of challenges in keeping with their SME nature.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351