Optical EngineerCambridgeshire (East Anglia)Reference: 3311
Zest Scientific are partnered with a leading tech consultancy which partners with some of the most innovative providers who deliver pioneering ophthalmic technologies.
The Optical Engineer will work closely with client partners building out research projects to deliver technology of the future.
Who you are:
- You excel in building out research projects; designing, modelling and building new optical systems.
- You have the capacity to engage and interact with key industry figures, understanding demands and executing proof of concept projects (novel prototypes) through to ensuring products are go-to-market ready.
- You are confident in applying experimental methodologies and have proven success in optical system design.
- Academic requirements – A 1st or upper 2nd class degree or equivalent in a physical science or engineering followed by a PhD or equivalent commercial research experience.
- Prepared to work from their state-of-the-art laboratories which are commutable from major conurbation around the northern Home Counties and Cambridge area.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available.
Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351