Patient Research Manager
Patient Research ManagerLondonReference: 3286
Bridge the gap between research and consulting. Support pharma, biotech and medtech clients through market intelligence. Provide comprehensive insight into patient journeys from pre-diagnosis to stabilisation.
This Research Manager role is an excellent opportunity to remain involved with data analysis whilst expanding exposure to managerial and commercial responsibilities.
- ~4 years of experience in market research, preferably in the healthcare space.
- Self-motivated and independent individual able to apply existing research and consulting skills to a range of therapy areas and markets.
- Significant expertise with quantitative and qualitative market research methods.
- Confident communicator who can effectively present findings and proposals to clients.
- Previous experience in team management, supporting junior staff and providing team direction.
- Support team Director in providing strategic recommendations and input into the design of research projects from beginning to end.
- Active role in maintaining relationships with partners and meeting service requirements by becoming the main client contact.
- Line management and mentoring responsibilities –lead and develop junior members of the team in domain knowledge and project delivery.
- Oversight of various research projects; establish objectives and procedures to complete deliverables.
- Independent healthcare market research and consulting agency with outstanding reputation.
- Wide-ranging projects and clients including global pharma, biotech and medtech partners.
- Great culture where professional and personal development is encouraged and facilitated.
- Supportive team that provides trust and freedom to make an immediate impact on service offerings.
- Candidate-led and competitive salary package, dependent on experience.
Our client is committed to securing the right candidate and so remains flexible with regards to the remuneration package. We are working to a strict deadline so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Yaiza Arias
Telephone: 0114 2870352