Product Director - HealthTech
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation which is changing the treatment landscape for a range of mental health disorders. The company is the breakaway leader in an industry determined to target an unmet need which impacts ~1bn people globally and has an economic impact of $16tn.
The Product Director represents a great platform to work across Strategy & Innovation and R&D areas. This provides an excellent grounding for an entrepreneurial and strategically minded Senior Product Manager who aspires to work with cutting-edge technology in a rapidly growing business and have a phenomenal social impact in.
- Demonstrates a passion for HealthTech and the opportunity to accelerate the goal of delivering personalised healthcare.
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Product Manager within the healthtech space.
- Strong understanding of European and US regulatory frameworks as well as a range of compliance frameworks relevant to deploying technology into clinical trials.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, agile environment where you will be granted significant autonomy to define product strategy.
- Build the product vision and strategy working cross collaboratively with Digital Product and Data Team, as well as the platform companies to execute the product vision.
- Deploy testing strategies and oversee the testing of digital products.
- Conduct market research to assess competitor activity, sales opportunities and new product development opportunities – You will be the in house expert for your product pipeline and the industry.
- Evaluate and act on opportunities and threats associated with the competitive landscape and key trends in your market.
- Liaise with the regulatory function to ensure compliance with the FDA, MHRA etc as well as ensuring the platform companies are compliant with their data protection commitments.
- Arguably one of the most exciting biopharma / healthtech organisations who are leading the drive to deliver scalable mental health treatments.
- Highly ambitious, dual focussed strategy to develop their assets and deliver treatments in conjunction with world class, clinically validated digital tools to enhance the clinical efficacy, safety and scalability of the treatments.
- Significant financial backing following an oversubscribed IPO.
- Pipeline is rich in R&D catalysts.
- Far-reaching hiring aspirations with significant scope to build an operational framework.
- To date, assembled a world class team of talent – leadership team has collectively led 13 NDAs through regulatory approval and 50+ IND applications.
- Highly attractive package, commensurate with experience.
- Publically traded company and significant stock options are included in the compensation package.
- Flexible working options – please note: they do need this person in the office 2-3 days a week, based out of Central London or Berlin
- Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.