Product Lead - SaaS
Zest Scientific recruitment is seeking a Product Lead who demonstrates a proven track record in Product Management and specific experience implementing a 3rd party marketplace. The Product Lead will join one of the hottest start-ups in the Cambridge research / tech community which is transforming the way data is accessed by Oncology Researchers to help accelerate the development of clinical treatments.
- Product Management experience gained in a transferable sector where you have demonstrable experience evaluating user experience and involvement in the assessment and implementation of a 3rd party marketplace (or potentially opted for an internal self-build).
- Leadership capabilities, mentoring Junior Product Managers, providing guidance to drive definition and execution of the product roadmap.
- Comfortable working in a fluid, start-up environment where you will be involved in driving strategic long-term goals as well as being hands on, delivering on short-term objectives.
- Accomplished at delivering user experiences which drive engagement and build marketplace trust.
- Experience in agile development methodologies.
- The company will consider candidates looking for Contract or Permanent opportunities.
- Provide leadership to a small team of Product Managers, define user experiences and market requirements and lead the execution of the product roadmap.
- Deep empathy for customer needs, applying analysis to build engagement and marketplace trust, generating long-term loyalty.
- Evaluate a range of 3rd party marketplace software and implement (or self –build) the platform to deliver improved functionality and add value to the users’ experience.
- Collaborating with the leadership team, respond to rapidly evolving goals and priorities – comfortable with ambiguity.
- Work with the data team to identify key use cases and performance metrics to evaluate product performance.
- Hot start-up with significant investment having secured partnerships with some of the biggest players in Pharma, Biotech and Contract Research.
- Identified by many commentators as a potential ‘game changer’ in the quest to help Oncology Researchers speed up the process of bringing new clinical applications to market.
- Innovative product roadmap and unique proposition.
- People centred culture, you will be given the opportunity to pursue areas for professional development as well as the freedom to explore your own ideas – encouraged to challenge the status quo.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724