Product Manager - Software Platform
Zest Scientific recruitment is searching for a Product Manager with experience bringing Software platforms to the market and a passion for user experience. The Product Manager will join one of the hottest start-ups in the Cambridge research / tech community which is transforming the way Mental Healthcare is delivered.
- Software Product Management experience gained in a transferable sector with a proven track record working in eComerce and online booking systems.
- Demonstrable experience bringing software platforms to the market with user experience at the heart of your work.
- Experience within the Healthcare/Biotech industry not essential.
- Candidates need to demonstrate a passion for making a positive social impact to the Healthcare industry.
- Self-led and disciplined with the ability to see projects through to completion.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop & implement a Product Management plan, defining the direction for new products and services for a product category.
- You will be involved in new product launches, providing input in order to ensure the service offering is ‘fit for purpose’ and meets market demands.
- Develop a clear sales message for new product launches, including the creation of training documents and customer support materials.
- Conduct market research to assess competitor activity, sales opportunities and new product development opportunities – You will be the in house expert for your product and the industry.
- Evaluate and act on opportunities and threats associated with the competitive landscape and key trends in your market.
- This is a permanent opportunity where you can make a difference to millions of people who suffer from common mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety.
- It’s very easy to be passionate about a service which provides excellent clinical outcomes and high levels of patient engagement.
- Outstanding personal and professional development as the business scales up operations and allocates further resource into AI based therapy monitoring systems.
- Secure a highly transparent role in an organisation which has an incredibly rare dataset and is experiencing exponential growth.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351