Product Manager - Pioneering Digital Health
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific is partnered with a pioneering Digital Health company to identify a Product Manager with experience in Healthcare, Scientific, Biotech or Digital/Software platforms. They’re looking for an accomplished Product Manager who demonstrates the ability to take ownership from initial market assessment, delivering a cohesive Product Management plan which enables the business to capitalise on these opportunities.
The existing portfolio and pipeline technologies are speeding up the development of new treatments for neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s, ADHD, Depression and Schizophrenia. There is an exciting development plan for wearable and smart phone software products used in pharmaceutical research.
- Commercial experience gained within the Life Sciences, Biotech, Medical Devices or Healthcare Services sector.
- Experience with software / tech platforms.
- Self-led and disciplined with the ability to see projects through to completion.
- Rapidly expanding portfolio so you will be provided with a high degree of autonomy.
- Willingness to take on board new ideas and an ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop & implement a Product Management plan, defining the direction for new products and services for a product category.
- You will be involved in new product launches, providing input in order to ensure the service offering is ‘fit for purpose’ and meets market demands.
- Develop a clear sales message for new product launches, including the creation of training documents and customer support materials.
- Conduct market research to assess competitor activity, sales opportunities and new product development opportunities – You will be the in house expert for your product and the industry.
- Evaluate and act on opportunities and threats associated with the competitive landscape and key trends in your market.
- Globally recognized as an industry leader providing Clinical Research solutions into Pharmaceutical, CROs and Biotechnology.
- High growth, medium sized business (consistent year on year growth) with an innovative product pipeline, exploring new verticals.
- People oriented culture where the team is provided with the skills and scope in which to develop.
- Demonstrable history of supporting professional development with a number of examples of individuals on ‘fast track trajectories’ within the business.
- Flexible package in order to attract the right quality of candidate.
*This is a priority project so please apply now and your details will be reviewed immediately.