Production Engineer Medical Devices
Do you have proven production expertise within electro-mechanical and moulded component assemblies in a regulated GMP and ISO13485 environment? Zest Scientific is looking to identify a Production Engineer for a global Medical Device organisation to ensure smooth production and development of new and existing products and manufacturing processes.
- Experience in a production engineering role related to electro-mechanical and moulded component assemblies in a regulated GMP and ISO13485 environment.
- Experience in the analysis of cost and value engineering of electro-mechanical and moulded assemblies.
- Understanding of ERP system manufacturing modules
- Full understanding of Bill of Material and Process Routing creation.
- Able to compile Shop floor process instructions and safe working procedures.
- Able to work under own initiative and formulate strategies for continual improvement.
- Responsible for producing full lifecycle validation documents for new and existing equipment and processes.
- Work with the range of engineering disciplines on equipment breakdown, improvement and maintenance activities.
- Analyse the current production process and introduce lean manufacturing techniques.
- Work with Quality and Supply chain to improve component and product quality.
- Work with Design Engineering to improve the manufacturability of current products.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and cross-departmental meeting to ensure collaborating and cohesion
- Preparation and Updating of Shop floor process instructions and Safe Working procedures.
- Develop the production process for new products, including qualifying the supply chain and packaging methods.
- Preparation of specifications for capital equipment and manual processes including inspection/test.
- To undertake and design/make jigs / fixtures as required.
- Ensure that all production processes and equipment used comply with Safety and Environmental legislation.
Our client is a rapidly expanding medical device organisation. They are actively looking to recruit the best Production Engineering professionals, so if you are a medical device Production Engineer looking to develop your career with a progressive organisation, this role could be for you.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728