Zest Scientific is working with a progressive research and development organisation in the next stage of expansion and we are looking to identify a Project Manager to manage a multidisciplinary team to successfully deliver research projects on behalf of customers, ensuring deliverables and benefits are realised whilst being responsible for the project budget, timelines, quality measures and communications.
The Project Manager will be the primary point of contact for the external customer from project initiation through to delivery
This is a permanent role with a hybrid working arrangement with competitive salary and bonus.
- Degree level education in a life sciences field
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in project management from the scientific sector
- Proven experience in service delivery
- Experience with corporate project performance tracking programs.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Project packages
- Deliver projects within the business unit in a consistent and effective manner which aligns with high quality standards.
- Communicate professionally and effectively to external stakeholders
- Plan and manage projects: set goals and objectives, defining roles and resources, and producing schedules and timelines for tasks in accordance with the needs of the project sponsor or client.
- Coordinate the project teams to keep the project on track from a timeline and budget perspective using project management tools.
- Lead and motivate multidisciplinary project teams to consistently deliver enhanced services to a high standard on behalf of company customers
- Manage all communications during projects including communication plans, project dashboards, meeting organisation and intranet content.
- Generate and update financial plans/reports, negotiate contracts on applicable projects and process/approve invoices
Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation at the forefront of expert research. They are actively looking to recruit the best from within the project management space, so if you are a project manager looking to develop your career with a progressive organisation, this role could be for you.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728