QA Associate - Medical Devices
Zest Scientific recruitment has been instructed to identify a QA Associate in Oxford with professional experience in the Medical Devices sector.
This role will give you the opportunity to join an organisation which is applying pioneering technology to develop novel treatments in the Oncology field. The QA Associate will support a small Quality team; however, the business is set for significant growth as the technology progresses through the clinical development process.
As the organisation commercialises its technology there will be a significant requirement to scale up the Quality and Regulatory function which will provide good medium to long term career development opportunities.
- Quality professional with experience forged within the Medical Devices sector dealing with the major regulatory bodies (MHRA, FDA).
- Professional exposure maintaining and developing a QMS with specific experience of ISO 13485.
- A pragmatic and self-starter mind set, you will be comfortable working in a high growth / start-up environment.
- Demonstrates an interest in the oncology provision and enthused about the opportunity to be part of an organisation which will change current treatment pathways.
- An ability to leverage influence with key stakeholders and drive change to ensure best practice.
- Play an active part in the management of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Undertake significant input to the Quality Plan, taking ownership of Product Realisation (ISO 13485).
- Ensure that deviations are dealt with and escalated accordingly.
- Ensure that any change controls are enacted as needed.
- Working to ensure GMP compliance.
- Provide quality assurance expertise to surrounding colleagues in the laboratory generally.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working in an organisation which is going through rapid scale up.
- Novel technology - developing pioneering Oncology treatment.
- Enterprising leadership team with a successful track record commercialising new technology.
- High growth business.
- Committed to staff development, providing opportunities to broaden professional exposure and take ownership of new projects.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351