Quality Control Manager - Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
Are you a Quality Control (QC) professional working in Pharmaceutical manufacturing? Our client – a leader in pharmaceutical production across IMPs, Primary and Secondary care – is looking for a Quality Control Manager to lead the Quality Control team. The successful applicant will provide oversight to Quality Control activities across labelling, raw material quality checks, packaging, controlled drugs registration, processes within the department and both GMP and GDP requirements generally.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a Quality Control Department with proven leadership capabilities
- An understanding of a wide variety of QC documentation to include those associated with CD registers, capsule testing, labelling, raw material QC checks, packing materials, product specifications, BMRs, SOPs etc.
- Experience in performing physical inspections of manufactured products
- Broad understanding of requirements in pharmaceutical manufacturing of unlicensed medicines and IMPs from a Quality perspective
- Excellent pharmaceutical GMP and GDP knowledge
- Familiar with process and equipment validation (IQ, OQ and PQ)
- Experience in ‘scaling up’ manufacturing departments
Your new job:
- Manage the QC team ensuring that adequate resources and training are available.
- Ensure timelines are met by managing the sampling process, organising and performing analytical testing of API and finished products
- Help in answering any customer queries from a QC perspective when required
- Ensure records are maintained in relation to GMP and GDP compliance
- Solely responsible for releasing all unlicensed product orders of the site
Your new partner company:
- A leader in the manufacture of a whole host of pharmaceutical products across Primary and Secondary Care
- An expanding business with a strong national presence, looking to go international in the long term
- An IMP licence holder, with a view to capitalise on the Clinical market and develop business further
Our client recognises the need to get the right person in the role given its importance. As such, they have agreed to be flexible and negotiable as to salary. A consultant with Zest would however be happy to give you more information in a preliminary conversation.
Zest is working to a tight deadline for this position, so please apply now for a CV review, or get in touch with Caitlyn Lindley at Zest Medical.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351