Regulatory Affairs Consultant (Agrochemical/Crop Protection)
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you looking to develop your skills within the Crop Protection or Chemical industry? Do you want to work in a scientifically focused organisation enhancing research? If so, you could be taking your next career step with a global leader in the drug development sector.
Zest scientific has been tasked to identify a Regulatory Affairs expert to join a leading Crop Protection and Chemical Specialist to provide a high level of regulatory and scientific advice to customers of CPC Regulatory Consultancy in key areas of expertise. If you have experience within crop protection, particularly within regulatory affairs we want to hear from you.
- Significant experience within the regulatory affairs arena with project management and direct experience contact with Regulatory Authorities and clients.
- Experience of working in a regulatory consultancy and an understanding of the agrochemical/chemical industry.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, being fully accountable for meeting quality and deadlines for designated projects.
- Must provide expert specialist skills in key areas of dossier preparations for the benefits of clients.
- Experience of providing support and training of other team members in specialist skills areas.
- Maintaining an awareness of new regulatory and scientific developments in order to help plan/focus the development for Crop Protection Chemical Regulatory Consultancy in area of expertise.
- Ensure an understanding of the client’s regulatory strategy and objectives, and provide program and strategic issue management as required.
- Be able to manage financial aspects of designated projects including accurate recording of hours worked in appropriate databases.
- Help to promote CPC Regulatory Consultancy by providing technical support to the sales team, including client meetings and visits.
- Helping to ensure timelines are achieved by planning and monitoring the progress of programmes.
- Organising and leading internal project team meetings to review progress of projects and to ensure effective and efficient communications.
- A leading Crop Protection and Chemical Specialist organisation that is continuously expanding, offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Opportunity to utilise and develop regulatory affairs experience, developing a career within a scientifically focused organisation.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.