Regulatory Affairs Manager (CMC)
Zest Scientific is building out the regulatory team for a global pharmaceutical organisation, and we are looking to identify experienced regulatory professionals with a CMC background (permanent and 12 month contract available). With an enviable portfolio and instantly recognisable brand, our client requires talented individuals who share their passion and drive for excellence. We need regulatory professionals with a growth mind-set who are adaptable to change and entrepreneurial in nature in order to identify opportunities, while maintaining a laser focus on ensuring compliance.
There are competitive salaries and bonuses attached to these roles, plus some hybrid working.
- Experienced in Medical Devices and/or CMC Regulatory Affairs.
- With a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, and a broad regulatory background and experience, you will have strong regulatory knowledge
- A scientific degree is required.
- You will leverage your regulatory knowledge and experience to deliver on required foundation work and support
- With a broad regulatory background and experience, you will contribute to project and departmental based work as well as supporting the development of plans and goals.
- May support the learning & development of other departmental members.
- An ability to understand scientific and technical information relating to an assigned portfolio of products.
- With broad and comprehensive expertise within the Regulatory environment you will lead project work and partner with the business to solve complex regulatory issues that impact the wider business.
- Contributes to development of department based strategic plans and goals.
Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation at the forefront of expert research. They are actively looking to recruit the best from within the regulatory affairs CMC space, so if you are a regulatory affairs manager looking to develop your career with a progressive organisation, this role could be for you.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728