Regulatory Group Lead
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify The Regulatory Group Lead for a global organisation in the South East of the UK. We are looking for a strong regulatory professional to help shape the regulatory environment through active collaboration with external partners such as ABPI and MHRA, and for providing strategic UK regulatory advice to business partners and global regulatory teams.
- Breadth of expertise in Regulatory Affairs with successful regulatory leadership experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry required.
- Extensive knowledge of drug development, regulatory science and regulatory requirements (UK and EU).
- University degree in a scientific/technical discipline is required, with a higher degree preferred.
- Experience in aligned disciplines such as safety & pharmacovigilance, clinical research and/or medical affairs desirable.
- Takes accountability to maximise the regulatory departments value to the business in support of the development, marketing and sales of company products.
- Helps to shape the regulatory environment through active collaboration with external partners such as ABPI and MHRA.
- Takes responsibility for providing strategic UK regulatory advice to business partners and global regulatory teams.
- Represents Regulatory Affairs to address policy matters and critical product issues with national regulatory agencies.
- Ensure appropriate prioritisation, oversight & resource allocation to meet expected regulatory requirements and to ensure compliance with global offices and local regulatory requirements for all areas of responsibility
Our client is a global pharma company at the forefront of expert research. They are actively looking to recruit the best from the regulatory sector, so if you are looking to develop your career with a progressive organisation, this role could be for you.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728