Technical Sales Specialist - DACH Region
Zest Scientific is searching for an accomplished Scientific Sales professional with a proven track record selling into the Life Sciences sector. Our client is internationally recognized for providing ‘best in class’ solutions. This is an established territory; however it also presents some fantastic growth opportunities for a motivated and entrepreneurial Technical Sales Specialist. This is a highly autonomous role as the client is pragmatic; your feedback will be encouraged and you will be provided with the platform in which to implement your own selling methods / business plan.
- Successful track record selling into Life Sciences or related markets.
- Ability to quickly grasp new theoretical concepts.
- Independent and comfortable working with limited support.
- Enterprising with a willingness to exceed customer expectations.
- Agile mindset and receptive to taking on board new ideas.
- Fluent language skills in both German and English.
- Responsible for delivering an annual sales plan across Central and Southern Germany. Additionally responsible for Austria and German speaking Switzerland.
- Promoting an industry leading instrumentation and software which is widely recognized within the Clinical Research sector.
- Developing existing key accounts and strategically identifying new development opportunities within Clinical Research Organisations, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and University accounts.
- Targeting high value potential customers and leveraging influence within existing accounts.
- High degree of autonomy (limited direct management) with the freedom to carve out a profitable territory across the region.
- Global presence, offering ‘best in class’ solutions to the Clinical Research monitoring market.
- Provides extensive in house training as the company believes that the Technical Sales Specialist should provide first class post sales support and maintain close working relationships with end users.
- Currently experiencing excellent levels of growth with new product lines being added to the portfolio, providing a comprehensive solution.
Salary commensurate with experience plus commission, car and a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724