Technical Sales Specialist - LC-MS
Are you a Research Scientist focused upon securing your first role in Scientific Sales? Zest Scientific sales recruitment is partnered with a global leader in Analytical Instrumentation to identify a Technical Sales Specialist. This represents a unique opportunity as our client is willing to consider applications from candidates with industrial laboratory experience in LC-MS who are motivated upon securing their first Scientific Sales role.
- The client will consider candidates with a proven track record in Scientific Sales or candidates with Industrial experience using LC-MS applications who are committed to developing a career in Technical Sales.
- If you’re looking to make the transition from the lab you will need to demonstrate an enterprising and personable demeanor combined with hands on industrial experience with HPLC and LC/MS techniques.
- Based ‘on patch’, the territory comprises of Newcastle, Middlesbrough, York, Harrogate, Leeds, Hull, Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Coventry (including surrounding areas).
- Undertake territory responsibility as detailed above, managing key accounts and developing new business across academia, biotech, pharma, environmental, CRO and petrochemical clients.
- Apply structured consultative sales skills, identifying customer needs, focusing on the appropriate solution and leveraging influence at all stages of the sales process.
- Provide outstanding customer support, serving as a product specialist and credible partner.
- Unique opportunity to make the transition from an industrial lab into a commercial, customer facing role.
- Universally recognised as a leading provider of analytical solutions for complex challenges within research and discovery.
- Industry leading and highly reputable brand within Analytical Chemistry.
- Global opportunities for professional development.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate a highly attractive salary is available. The successful candidate will qualify for a comprehensive corporate benefits package. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Matthew Morland
Telephone: 0114 238 1724