Technical Sales Specialist - LC-MS
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Are you a Research Scientist focused upon securing your first role in Scientific Sales? Zest Scientific sales recruitment is partnered with a global leader in Analytical Instrumentation to identify a Technical Sales Specialist. This represents a unique opportunity as our client is willing to consider applications from candidates with industrial laboratory experience in LC-MS who are motivated upon securing their first Scientific Sales role.
- The client will consider candidates with a proven track record in Scientific Sales or candidates with Industrial experience using LC-MS applications who are committed to developing a career in Technical Sales.
- If you’re looking to make the transition from the lab you will need to demonstrate an enterprising and personable demeanor combined with hands on industrial experience with HPLC and LC/MS techniques.
- Based ‘on patch’, the territory comprises of Newcastle, Middlesbrough, York, Harrogate, Leeds, Hull, Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Coventry (including surrounding areas).
- Undertake territory responsibility as detailed above, managing key accounts and developing new business across academia, biotech, pharma, environmental, CRO and petrochemical clients.
- Apply structured consultative sales skills, identifying customer needs, focusing on the appropriate solution and leveraging influence at all stages of the sales process.
- Provide outstanding customer support, serving as a product specialist and credible partner.
- Unique opportunity to make the transition from an industrial lab into a commercial, customer facing role.
- Universally recognised as a leading provider of analytical solutions for complex challenges within research and discovery.
- Industry leading and highly reputable brand within Analytical Chemistry.
- Global opportunities for professional development.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate a highly attractive salary is available. The successful candidate will qualify for a comprehensive corporate benefits package. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.