Section Head Quality and QP
Zest Scientific has been instructed to identify The Quality Group Lead for a global organisation in the South East of the UK. We are looking for a strong quality professional with GxP experience coupled with eligibility to act as a Qualified Person for Rx and IMP.
- Significant experience in a biopharmaceutical company within GxP Quality.
- Substantial leadership experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry required.
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements (UK and EU) and strong experience with MHRA inspection activities and internal audits.
- A scientific degree is required with a higher degree desirable.
- Eligible to act as a Qualified Person for Rx and IMP (as defined by EU Directives 2001/20/EC and 2001/83/EC).
- Leads an effective GxP* Quality function to ensure compliance with procedural and regulatory & legislative requirements.
- Personally takes on Qualified Person (QP) responsibilities
- Enables the GxP Quality Management System through appropriate prioritisation, oversight & resource allocation.
- Provides accurate reporting to key business stakeholders on the status of GxP compliance across the affiliate.
- Collaborates with local and global colleagues as well as external bodies such as ABPI and MHRA to challenge and shape the UK quality environment.
Our client is a global pharma company at the forefront of expert research. They are actively looking to recruit the best from the quality sector, so if you are looking to develop your career with a progressive organisation, this role could be for you.
Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728