Senior Clinical Scientist - Digital Health
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Zest Scientific is partnered with a pioneering Digital Health company to identify somebody with gravitas from a scientific perspective who will be pivotal in providing scientific expertise to customers seeking to include their products as part of their study.
The existing portfolio and pipeline technologies are speeding up the development of new treatments for neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s, ADHD, Depression and Schizophrenia. There is an exciting development plan for wearable and smart phone software products used in pharmaceutical research.
- Client facing experience gained by developing collaborations within industry and/or academia.
- A desire to further develop your soft skills whilst utilising your scientific expertise.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- PhD in a cognition / neuroscience subject.
- This is a multi-disciplinary operational role where you will work collaboratively across Scientific, Sales, Product Development.
- Develop collaborative relationships with external partners, internal partners and key opinion leaders.
- Provide data analysis; discuss study results and interpretations with clinical partners.
- Scientific publication production (lead author and collaborative projects).
- Attend scientific conferences and network with key opinion leaders.
- Globally recognized as an industry leader providing Clinical Research solutions into Pharmaceutical, CROs and Biotechnology.
- High growth, medium sized business (consistent year on year growth) with an innovative product pipeline, exploring new verticals.
- People oriented culture where the team is provided with the skills and scope in which to develop.
- Demonstrable history of supporting professional development with a number of examples of individuals on ‘fast track trajectories’ within the business.
- Flexible package in order to attract the right quality of candidate.
- Full-time remote based role in the UK – Occasional travel for meetings and conferences.
*This is a priority project so please apply now and your details will be reviewed immediately.