Senior Project Scientist
Zest Scientific has been instructed to recruit a Senior Formulation Process Development Scientist for a dynamic organisation within the drug development and manufacturing space. This key role will be responsible and accountable for formulation and process development of the full ranges of dosage forms and routes of administration up to IMPD submission, and acting as technical expert for these projects.
- The successful candidate will have previous technical experience in formulation process development, within a CDMO environment.
- We are particularly interested in candidates who have a strong background formulating solid oral dosage forms.
- Minimum degree level qualification in pharmacy or chemistry related discipline
- Extensive experience in CMC product development or as a study lead
- Line management or supervisory experience is advantageous but not essential
- cGMP experience will be an advantage
- Managing client interaction from initiation of projects to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery with pharmaceutical sciences activities
- Responsible and accountable for formulation and process development of the full ranges of dosage forms and routes of administration up to IMPD submission, and acting as technical expert thereafter
- Able to lead and/or supervise several complex development programmes simultaneously
- Writing, review and approval of development plans, protocols, reports and lab write ups, and client updates
- Conduct, coordination and supervision of formulation and process development activities
- Ensuring smooth transition of projects from Development into GMP operations
- Responsible for mentoring, training and developing the team
Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation at the forefront of expert research. They are actively looking to recruit a forward thinking Senior Formulation Process Development Scientist looking to develop their career with a progressive organisation.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728