Senior Sales and Marketing Manager
Zest Scientific is looking to identify the Head of Sales and Marketing for a leading Medical Technology organisation in the UK. Managing a team of Sales Managers and Marketing Managers, this role will report into the Managing Director, with responsibility for planning and constructing marketing and sales strategies consistent with the overall goals and objectives of the business.
- Extensive sales and marketing experience.
- Line management skills.
- My client is ideally looking for a candidate from a smaller company, who has a hands on approach.
- Some international experience is highly desirable.
- Exceptional communication skills are required.
- Oversee the development and implementation of an integrated range of marketing concepts and methodologies; plans and construct marketing and sales strategies consistent with the overall goals and objectives of the business, set measurables and manage deliverables.
- To oversee the daily operations of the Sales and Marketing Department.
- Directs, oversees, monitors and evaluates the activities of the sales staff including monitoring distributors.
- Provides market research and analysis; prepares research-based reports and sales forecasts for the Team including the Managing Director.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Develops and manages annual sales budgets and Oversees the Development of the marketing budget by the Brand Manager. Continually monitors performance to budget parameters.
- Assumes overall responsibility for all publicity, advertising, direct mail, catalogues, exhibits, awards, author communications, title sub-right activities and website management for the enterprise. Has the authority through agreed objectives to implement approved strategies.
- Directs customer sales in key areas; promotes and maintains customer relations with major accounts internationally.
- Participates in the development and implementation of objectives for the short, medium and long-range planning and through the Product Managers, develop and implement projects and programmes to assist in accomplishment of agreed goals.
Contact: Neil Dewsbury
Telephone: 0114 238 1728