Senior Scientist, DART
Zest Scientific recruitment has been instructed to identify a Senior Scientist with professional experience in Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology.
This role will give you the opportunity to work on a vast variety of projects within a global leader in the drug discovery space. As Senior Scientist (DART) you will act as the Toxicology Scientific Subject Matter Expert, focusing highly on Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology programs.
- Industry experience in Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology.
- A motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A good communicator with a pragmatic approach – liaising across cross-functional teams on shared projects.
- Supports the Project Manager as Toxicology/DART Subject Matter Expert on assigned projects.
- Serve as Principal Investigator or other key scientific position (e.g., DART Discipline Leader; Co-Principal Investigator, Study Director) on government contract(s) when required.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working in a global organisation that is passionate about enhancing research and delivery.
- Contribute to study designs as well as writing and assisting in execution of validation plans.
- An opportunity to work in a company who will provide scope for personal development and progression opportunities.
- A leading company within the drug discovery space offering a broad exposure to a variety of new challenges.
- Innovative pipeline of new products and opportunities for further market penetration.
- Our client is committed to securing the services of the right candidate and is flexible with regards to the remuneration package available. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351